Shark Cage Experience
Take the plunge in our NEW Shark Cage. Get a panoramic view of our 400,000-gallon Shipwreck exhibit and encounter Sand Tiger sharks, Sandbar sharks, Zebra sharks, Blacktip sharks, Bamboo sharks and hundreds of other fish.
An A-1 Scuba guide will assist in fitting each guest with the proper equipment. Participants will be briefed on the basics of breathing from a surface-supplied regulator. You’ll be guided and assisted into our large underwater cage!
- Dates: Every weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun)
- Times: vary and subject to change
- Pre-registration required
- Cost: $100 per person
- Private Shark Cage Buyout Available Upon Request
- Includes: one Free Aquarium Exhibit Pass (per guest) or Free Parking and one Free Chef’s Appetizer of Day at Aquarium Restaurant (one coupon per table per visit)
- Age limit: 8 years and up
- NO DIVING CERTIFICATION REQUIRED
- All equipment is provided
- Underwater for approximately 20 minutes
- Guests who are visibly ill or under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be permitted to participate.
- Guests must be in good health and complete a liability release form
- Please bring shoes to wear on the wet deck (i.e. keens, flip flops, water shoes, etc)
- No bare feet allowed
To schedule a private program, please call 303-789-2450.
*Please contact us in advance if you or someone participating will need assistance. In some situations this may require trained assistants. For special needs questions, please call the number above.